Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I'll be watching this X-mas.....


                 Its that time of the year again and what better way to spend it then to watch some good ol horror flicks, break out the liquor and vomit some eggnog!
             As I really need to score a copy of Silent Night Deadly Night asap, this is what I'll be enjoying this weekend.
         

                                 
 A horror classic and
one to watch with family!

                             


                                     
                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Gremlins in forever. i might watch that along with Original/Remake of Black Christmas. and of course all the NFL and NBA games that will be on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Black Christmas great movie to watch around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jay sounds good, really looking forward to the NBA season! I really enjoyed the Black Christmas remake as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Priscilla, I'v only seen Black Christmas(original) once so I'm really stoked about watching it tomorrow nite right around midnite.

    ReplyDelete