Sunday, September 16, 2012

SKULL FUCKERY

Wow 3 weeks have come and gone since my last post and since that time G.E. has lost a valued friend. Due to her work schedule and her awesome horror promotions, ZombieFetish will be moving on to bigger and better things! She will be missed here on G.E. and I wish her nothing but the best. So with that being said what will become of the project we were working on "Dismembered Reviews"? The good news is that a very good friend of mine has joined the madness, she is none other than extreme horror enthusiast MuliDawl!

Now that the cat is out the bag, our very first review will be Sympathy For Mr Vengeance. We will be focusing on the netflix library and giving you two different perspectives on our review. Look for that in the coming weeks and I also have some horror and exploitation "solo" reviews in the works.

















These past 3 weeks allowed me to indulge in one of my fave eras in horror cinema, the freakin 80's....hell yeah! I went on a 2 week binge of heavenly cheese and gore! More importantly these were flicks that eluded me in my childhood so I had yet to see any of them, so I went marathon! I was fortunate to finally watch The Video Dead, Night of the Comet, The Initiation with cute Daphne Zuniga pre Space Balls, and Slaughter High! Those flicks kicked in my teeth but there were 3 that really stood out, the first was Chopping Mall. I loved it, horny teenagers in a mall being hunted by robot assassins you just cant beat that! Second was post apocalyptic Dead End Drive-Inn, damn this flick was bad ass, from bone crushing ass kicking to fast cars and insane crashes.....awesome! Best for last is now one of my all time faves, the classic Bloody Birthday.

These 3 kids are some evil lil bastards but man they kick ass all the way taking out anyone who stands in there way! Great kills and an excellent storyline make this one a winner and an instant must see! Its too bad it took me so long to see this lil monster but man I'm hooked!


With that I'm out, I gotta get working on some reviews and I do have a few review spoilers I'll be working on. First scifi/horror cheese-fest Interplanetery, exploitation/action Savage Justice, and Fist of the Vampire, till then...........stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment